Monday, August 22, 2011

Dear Voices in My Head...


Life is beautiful.

And yet for so long, my head was so filled with the noises of YOU yelling in my head.  Shit, I've been missing out on so much living, SO much crazy wonderful beautiful life..  

I want, so badly, to be HAPPY

I want to reach out and touch the colours of the wind, to lie on the grass and watch shooting stars at night and dance in the rain. But most importantly, i want to smile (REALLY SMILE!) because I am free.

I am absolutely terrified, because I know that opening myself up to happiness and beauty will let the pain in too.  I've been numb for so long. 

I'm Sleeping Beauty, waking up after a long fuzzy dream.  It's a beautiful day, and everything outside my window is fresh after the storm. 

I think I'll be okay :)




2 comments:

  1. This post is so honest, so beautiful. You don't find that around our blog world.
    I hope you will find happiness.

    You have a really cool blog here. Do you want to follow each other, I would love that.

    Tereza
    http://drastic-plastic-fantastic-plastic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Tereza, wow, can't tell you how much that means.. It was just what i needed to hear right now. I'm so happy you like my blog.. And I'd love to follow you. Have a wonderful day..x

    ReplyDelete